Our belief is summarized in the Apostles Creed;
We believe in God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.
We believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit
and born of the virgin Mary.
He suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;
he descended to hell.
The third day he rose again from the dead.
He ascended to heaven
and is seated at the right hand
of God the Father almighty.
From there he will come to judge
the living and the dead.
We believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic* Church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life ever lasting.
*that is, the true Christian church of all times and places
Our Core Values
As disciples of Christ in this ever changing world, we seek to
- love as Christ loves
- recognize that we are all sinful by nature but are addured of our forgiveness and salvation through the crucifixation and resurrection of Jesus Christ our Savious
- understand and apply the teachings of the Holy Bible, believing it to be the supreme source of truth for CHristian beliefs and living
- invite people into a relevant place to worship and glorify Christ; impacting people with a relevant experience
- build safe, meaningful and loving restorative communities for people to grow into a life fully devoted to Christ
- inspire and equip people to live out their God given purpose and potential
- accept all people as children God loves, made in His image and in need of His grace and mercy
- encourage all people to spend their time, talents, and treasure joining with God to impact our community and world
- honour Him with our very best
As His Disciples, acheiving our vision by living our our mission through our belief and core values is only made possible by the empowering of the Holy Spirit.